I enjoyed this blog. Great find, I am going to add it to our class resources. A summary or intro would be nice for people visiting your blog. Remember, your blog is about your views and opinions. Tell me what you think. I told you that this would be great for question one. Now, next one I want you to step it up a notch. You have full credit for both lab #1 and Ques #1. Nice Work...
Nice Hyperlink :p your the over achiever
ReplyDeletesupposed to have one :p
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this blog. Great find, I am going to add it to our class resources. A summary or intro would be nice for people visiting your blog. Remember, your blog is about your views and opinions. Tell me what you think. I told you that this would be great for question one. Now, next one I want you to step it up a notch. You have full credit for both lab #1 and Ques #1. Nice Work...
ReplyDeleteMrs. M
i like you blog.
ReplyDelete